Standards (e.g. Austrian and ISO standards) are recommendations drawn up by experts. They provide solutions for specific applications and respond to cross-sectoral challenges in business and the public sector. They contain up-to-date, recognized know-how and ensure that everything fits together well and our modern life runs smoothly.
More than 90 percent of standards have been developed at the international level – with significant contributions from Austria. Austria‘s enterprises succeed with standards far beyond the country‘s borders.
Austrian Standards is an important international know-how hub. We make it possible for thousands of Austrian experts to set standards based on their innovative ideas internationally.
That´s how you benefit:
- You are involved in innovation right from the start and improve the ability of your products and services to succeed in the market.
- Hence, you obtain a decisive information advantage and competitive edge.
- You recognize customer needs earlier and can align your portfolio with them more efficiently.
- You reduce costs thanks to shorter adjustment and development times.
- You establish important contacts to various stakeholders and benefit from an international network of experts.
Source: Austrian Standards